About Me : She has completed her Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Staffordshire University, UK in the year 2007. She has completed Bachelor in Engineering (Computer) from Padre Conceicao College of engineering, Goa University in the year 2004. She has also been awarded the City Guilds Professional Development Award in 2008.
Designation : Assistant Training and Placement Officer
Contact Info :
Department of Science & Humanities,
Don Bosco College Of Engineering,
Fatorda, Margao, Goa- 403 602.
Tel No : (0832) 2741045/2743944
Fax : (0832)2742648
Work Experience :
Research Interest :
- Internet Tehnologies
- Cyber Security
Thesis Supervised :
- Drowsy Driver Detection System
- Iris Recognition
- Pervasive Computing
- Computer Assisted Vehicle Parking
Seminars\Workshops\Talks Attended :
- Cyber Security
Seminars\Workshops\Talks Organized :
- Organised a 1 week ISTE workshop together with Department of Computer Engineering on ‘Fuzzy Logic & its Applications’
- Leadership Values at Rosary College of Commerce and Arts, Navelim Goa in April 2015
Conferences Attended :
- Presented a paper titled “Open Source: Bridge between Education and Industry” at the International Conference on Management Technologies and Education Practices in Bangalore, India in July 2009.
- Paper on “Impact of Marketing Strategy on Consumer Behavior: A Case Study of Goan Tourism” accepted for 5th SIMSR-Asia Marketing Conference, at SIMSR, Mumbai India 2nd & 3rd January 2010.
Achievements & Extra Curricular Interests :
- Awarded Person of the Quarter (Oct 2005 to December 2005) by Infosys Technologies Ltd. for excellent technical focus and customer support.
- An exceptional orator and part of several volunteering activities for the church and other associations.
Office Hours :